My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
To celebrate A.A. Milne’s birthday on January 18th, enjoy 59 great quotes. Check out our top 365 books for children.
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh?” he whispered. “Yes, Piglet?” “Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s hand. “I just wanted to be sure of you.”A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh?” asked Piglet. “Even longer,” Pooh answered. A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- Piglet: “How do you spell love?” Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “Forever isn’t long at all, Christopher, as long as I’m with you.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh