- Top 1o 4th of July Songs
- Top 4th of July Lessons, Songs, Quotes, & Jokes
- 180 School Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
Celebrate Independence Day with some family 4th of July jokes.
- What did one flag say to the other flag?…..Nothing. It just waved!
- Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?…Because the horse was too heavy to carry!
- How is a healthy person like the United States?…They both have good constitutions!
- What dance was very popular in 1776?…Indepen-dance!
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!”
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?…Yeah, it cracked me up!
- What did King George think of the American colonists?…He thought they were revolting!
- Do they have a 4th of July in England?…Yes. That’s how they get from the 3rd to the 5th.
- Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?…Because she can’t sit down.
- What did George Washington say to his men before they crossed the Delaware?… Get in the boat, men!”