My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Our 50 Day Challenge & 50 week challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
Coaching Youth Basketball Ideas.
Here a few observations on coaching youth baseball for ages 9 and under. As the season progresses, there will be additional tips.
- Have Fun!
- Teach the fundamentals.
- Teach players how to throw the ball correctly!
- Teach each player to “run through” 1st base. Run past the base, do not stop, do not slide!
- Have players play multiple positions.
- Divide the players into small groups at practice.
- End practice by running the bases.