“Teachers are great tutors!” Teachers keep 100% of the profits! If you are a teacher we would love to list you in our national directory! It is easy to register.
My Town Tutors has a goal to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers. To help us be a tremendous resource for parents, we are creating a list of twitter accounts for hands-on learning resources. We have included the tweetgrader score to or the account.
Each week will highlight one account that we feel is useful. We hope you find these accounts helpful and we would love your feedback.
We will be adding additional accounts in the future as we come across them.
Massachusetts Learning Resource for the Week!
@BosChildMuseum – Discover The Power of Play! Boston, MA · BostonChildrensMuseum.org (Tweetgrader 95 / 100)
@mytowntutors “Teachers are GREAT tutors!” We connect parents with local teachers who tutor. Teachers keep 100% of fees. http://www.mytowntutors.com/blog/ Boston, Massachusetts and USA · http://www.mytowntutors.com (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @JFKLibrary – Dedicated to the memory of our nation’s 35th president and to all those who through the art of politics seek a new and better world. Columbia Point, Boston MA · http://www.jfklibrary.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @BPLBoston – Built by the people and dedicated to the advancement of learning. Copley Square in Boston, MA. bpl.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @museumofscience – Follow us for updates and special offers on exhibits and shows, fun science facts, and breaking news. Find us on Instagram at @MuseumOfScience Boston, MA · http://mos.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @MassAudubon – Mass Audubon is one of the largest conservation organizations in New England, with 100,000 members & 35,000 acres of protected land. Lincoln, MA · massaudubon.org(Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @thetrustees – We’re The Trustees of Reservations. We love the outdoors. We love Massachusetts’ special places. And we celebrate & protect them – for everyone, forever! Massachusetts · http://www.thetrustees.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)