Top 3 Joke Pages
Chemistry: 140 Mole Jokes: Currently looking for a sponsor.
Math: 101 Pi Day Jokes: Sponsored by IPractice Math.
180 School Jokes: Sponsored by Exam Elf.
Social Studies: 40 Geography Jokes: Currently looking for a sponsor.
Physics: Top 26 Physics Jokes
Biology Jokes: Top Biology Jokes
By Season (71 Jokes)
Top Summer Jokes
Top Fall Jokes
Holiday Jokes (666 Jokes)
January 1st: Top 6 New Year’s Day Jokes
February 2nd: Top Ground Hog Day Jokes
February: Top 15 President’s Day Jokes
March 17th: Top 44 St. Patrick’s Day Jokes
April 1st: April Fools’ Day Jokes
April 5th, 2015: Top 70 Easter Jokes
Check out our Teacher Resources Page too!
- Why are bad school grades like a shipwreck in the Arctic Ocean?… They’re both below C level!
- What is a math teacher’s favorite sum?… Summer!
- Teachers who take class attendance are absent-minded.
- Teacher: If I had ten apples in my right hand and nine in my left, what would I have?… Student: Huge hands!
- Teacher: What’s the chemical formula for water? Student: H I J K L M N O. Teacher: What are you talking about? Student: Didn’t you say it’s H to O
- Teacher: Why are you doing your multiplication on the floor? Student: You said we had to do it without tables!
- Teacher: Why are the Middle Ages sometimes called the Dark Ages? Student: Because there were so many knights.
- Teacher: What do you call a fish with no eyes? Student: Fsh
- Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn’t you? Student: Not very much.
- Teacher: I wish you’d pay a little attention! David: I’m paying as little as I can, teacher.
- Teacher: I hope I didn’t see you looking at Maria’s exam. Student: I sure hope you didn’t, either!
Check out list of the World’s Best Top 10 Jokes for Teachers!