My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages
Top 100 Teachers on Twitter & Top Education Blogs
We have some great blogs for teachers
- Educators of the Week
- Education Rockstars
- 365 School Jokes
- 180 School Jokes
- Top 10 Twitter Accounts by State
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Christmas approaches, we wanted to share a few more seasonal jokes with you. We hope you enjoy.
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?… So he can ho-ho-ho!
- What is the difference between the alphabet and the Christmas alphabet?…The Christmas alphabet has no L (noel)!
- What is the best Christmas present in the world?….A broken drum, you can’t beat it!
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus?…Claustrophobic.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?… Nothing, it was on the house!
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners?… Rude-olph!
- Elves use what kind of money?…Jingle bills!
- Knock Knock…Who’s there?…Mary… Mary who?… Mary Christmas!
- Where do Santa Claus and the elves keep their money?… In a snow bank.
- Why is Santa so good at karate?… Because he has a black belt!
- Where would a reindeer go to find her lost tail?…”Re-tail” store.
- Which reindeer has the cleanest antlers?…Comet!
- If an athlete gets athlete’s foot, what does an astronaut get?…Missile Toe
- What kind of money do Santa and the elves use in the North Pole?…Cold cash!
- What nationality is Santa?… North Polish!
- What did the big angel say to the little angel on Christmas Eve?…Halo there!
- If Santa Claus is crossed with a detective then you would get what?…Santa Clues!
- Why are Christmas trees such bad knitters?… They are always dropping their needles.
- What snowmen wear on the Christmas Eve?…Ice caps.
- When Santa doesn’t move then what he should be called?…Santa Pause.
- How do sheep in Mexico greet Merry Christmas?…Fleece Navidad!
- What kind of music does elves like best?…”Wrap” music!
- How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming?…He looks at his calen-”deer”!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?… Irish... Irish who? … Irish you a Merry Christmas!
- What do elves learn in schools?… the “elf”-abet!
- What did the ghost say to Santa?… We’ll have a boo Christmas without you!
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad?… He had low elf esteem!
- What do you call a letter sent up the chimney on Christmas Eve?… Black mail!
- What would you call an elf who just has won the lottery?…Welfy
- Why does Father Christmas go down the chimney?… Because it soots him!
- Knock, knock…Who’s there?…Olive…Olive, who?…Olive the other reindeer.
- A Christmas book never written: “What Did I Do Wrong THIS Year?” by Kole N. Stocking.
- What do reindeer say before telling a joke?… This one will sleigh you!
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctors?…He was feeling crummy.
- How do you make a slow reindeer fast?… Don’t feed it!
- What sort of ball doesn’t bounce?… A snowball!
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much?… Because of all the wrapping!
- What do they sing under the ocean during the winter?… Christmas Corals!
- What Christmas carol is a favorite of parents?… Silent Night.
- What kind of bug hates Christmas?… A humbug.
- What two countries should the chef use when he’s making Christmas dinner?… Turkey and Greece.
- Which elf was the best singer?…ELFis Presley.
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?… “Looks like rain, dear.”
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament?… “Aren’t you tired of hanging around?”
- What do you call a cat at the beach during Christmastime?… Sandy Claws!
- What do you call Santa when he goes down a chimney with a fire at the bottom?… Krisp Cringle.
- How do elves greet each other?… “Small world, isn’t it?”
- What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree?… Pineapple.
- How do you know when Santa’s in the room?… You can sense his presents.
- Why did Jimmy’s grades drop after the holidays?… Because everything was marked down!
Check out our entire list of 140 Christmas Jokes for Teachers!
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!