The Top Christmas Jokes for Teachers is being sponsored by @JonLJenMarc a great place for learning. If you like our list, please show your support by following @JonLJenMarc and by visiting jonljenmarc.com. Their generous support allows us to continue providing resources for teachers and parents.
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Christmas approaches, we wanted to share a few more seasonal jokes with you. We hope you enjoy.
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?… So he can ho-ho-ho!
- What is the difference between the alphabet and the Christmas alphabet?…The Christmas alphabet has no L (noel)!
- What is the best Christmas present in the world?….A broken drum, you can’t beat it!
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus?…Claustrophobic.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?… Nothing, it was on the house!
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners?… Rude-olph!
- Elves use what kind of money?…Jingle bills!
- Knock Knock…Who’s there?…Mary… Mary who?… Mary Christmas!
- Where do Santa Claus and the elves keep their money?… In a snow bank.
- Why is Santa so good at karate?… Because he has a black belt!
- Where would a reindeer go to find her lost tail?…”Re-tail” store.
- Which reindeer has the cleanest antlers?…Comet!
- If an athlete gets athlete’s foot, what does an astronaut get?…Missile Toe
- What kind of money do Santa and the elves use in the North Pole?…Cold cash!
- What nationality is Santa?… North Polish!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?… Irish... Irish who? … Irish you a Merry Christmas!
- What did the big angel say to the little angel on Christmas Eve?…Halo there!
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad?… He had low elf esteem!
- Why are Christmas trees such bad knitters?… They are always dropping their needles.
- What kind of music does elves like best?…”Wrap” music!
- What do elves learn in schools?… the “elf”-abet!
- What did the ghost say to Santa?… We’ll have a boo Christmas without you!
- Knock, knock…Who’s there?…Olive…Olive, who?…Olive the other reindeer.
- What do reindeer say before telling a joke?… This one will sleigh you!
- How do you make a slow reindeer fast?… Don’t feed it!
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much?… Because of all the wrapping!
- What Christmas carol is a favorite of parents?… Silent Night.
- What kind of bug hates Christmas?… A humbug..
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?… “Looks like rain, dear.”
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament?… “Aren’t you tired of hanging around?”
Check out our entire list of 140 Christmas Jokes for Teachers!
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!