My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Christmas approaches, we wanted to share a few more seasonal jokes with you. We hope you enjoy.
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?… So he can ho-ho-ho!
- What is the best Christmas present in the world?….A broken drum, you can’t beat it!
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?… Nothing, it was on the house!
- What nationality is Santa?… North Polish!
- What kind of music does elves like best?…”Wrap” music!
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners?… Rude-olph!
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?… “Looks like rain, dear.”
- Why is Santa so good at karate?… Because he has a black belt!
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad?… He had low elf esteem!
- What do reindeer say before telling a joke?… This one will sleigh you!
Check out our entire list of 140 Christmas Jokes for Teachers!
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!