My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Our 50 week challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is the #1 resource for tutoring in Massachusetts!
Twitter is a very time consuming process. It can be overwhelming at times, but it is always healthy to take a vacation. We are following our advice and taking a twitter vacation
Here is our Top 10 Tips! (If you enjoy a laugh, check out our list of Top 10 Jokes.)
- Pick a Great Vacation Spot: A vacation can be a great get away to spend time with family and loved ones. Pick a spot that you will truly enjoy. Families might be interested in Disney World, Universal Studios, or Lego Land.
- Enjoy Your Vacation: Once you have selected your destination. Enjoy it. Stay away from work and social media. It is a TRUE vacation. Sit back! Relax! Enjoy!
- Post a Blog Before You Leave: Schedule your blog posts so that you publish one on the day of your departure to give your readers something to think about. Have a catchy title. You also can schedule blog to be posted during your vacation, too.
- Use Twuffer to Schedule Tweets: Scheduling tweets should is a part of a good social media strategy. You can share jokes, older blog posts or inspiring quotes. Keep providing great content for your followers.
- Continue to Share Your Mission: Twitter is a great business platform to drive traffic to your website. Mission Tweets let your followers know exactly what you do. We will schedule mission tweets to be posted while we are on vacation.
- Keep it Business as Usual. Stay True to Your #1 Goal: Our number one goal is to connect with parents and teachers. We want parents to search our directory for a local teacher who tutors. We also want teachers from ALL 50 STATES to register as part of our national directory.
- Schedule #FFs: We will also schedule #FF tweets for our favorite followers. We can show appreciation for our top friends on twitter. We also can thank some of our guest bloggers, too.
- Let Others Share Your Content: With many of our scheduled tweets, we will include a link to one or our pages or blogs. We will include twitter handles with some of our scheduled tweets, so many will hopefully share the content with their followers.
- Share Guest Blogs: We are proud of the quality of the authors of our guest blogs. These individuals share great insights for parents and teachers. We are on vacation, but our guest blogs are available 365 days a years, so why not share?
- Evaluate Your Twitter Vacation: Upon return we will see how our vacation was. We will analyze the number of new followers, number of interactions, number of RTs, and most importantly, use google analytics to evaluate the visitors to our site