Top Joke Pages
Letter of the Week – T
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also, identify the high frequency words “can” and “an.”
- Move slowly like a turtle.
- Touch your toes, two times.
- Draw ten triangles.
- Talk on the telephone with a friend.
- Make yourself tiny.
- Make yourself tall.
- Tickle your tummy.
- Tip Toe around your kitchen.
- Tell someone your telephone number.
- Touch something soft.
- Taste a new food.
- What time is it?
- Try throwing a ball as high as you can.
- Tell a funny story.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.