Sports Jokes A-Z
365 Sports Jokes: Sports Joke of the Day
Clean Jokes & 365 Family Friendly Jokes
101 Sports Jokes
Check out more Super Bowl blogs!
My Town Tutors loves sports and education. We have a coaching youth basketball page with many drills and resources. Over the years we have written about a variety of topics, but one of our most visited pages is our Christmas Trivia Answers blog.
Since it is so popular, we figured we would try a Super Bowl Trivia and Answers blog. We have combed the internet for some great questions. Good Luck!
- Which franchise has won the most Super Bowls with six?…
- Which two teams were the only teams to face each other in consecutive Super Bowls?
- Who holds the record for most completed passes in a Super Bowl?
- Who was the last team to win a Super Bowl in Arizona?
- Who holds the record for most career touchdowns in the Super Bowl?
- Russell Wilson will become the youngest quarterback to start two Super Bowls. Who previously held this record?
- Before Malcolm Smith won the Super Bowl MVP award last year, who was the last defensive player to win the award?
- Who is the only player to be the leading rusher in two Super Bowls for the Giants?
- Which Super Bowl was the only one with co-MVPs?
- In which Super Bowl that Adam Vinatieri played in did he not make a field goal?
- Who was the leading rusher for the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII?
- In the Patriots’ last Super Bowl victory, who was the MVP?
- Pete Carroll is the fourth coach to face his former team in the Super Bowl. Which of these coaches has NOT done that?
1. Which player has participated in the most Super Bowls?… Mike Lodish, 6 (Buffalo SB 25-28, Denver SB 32-33)
2. Which player has won the most Super Bowls?… Charles Haley, 5 (San Francisco SB 23-24, Dallas SB 27-28, 30)
3. Who has been the head coach in the most Super Bowls?… Don Shula, 6 (Baltimore SB 3, Miami SB 6-8, 12, 19)
4. Name the four head coaches tied with the most Super Bowl losses (4)… Bud Grant (Minnesota), Don Shula (Baltimore, Miami), Marv Levy (Buffalo), Dan Reeves (Denver, Atlanta)
5. Who is the only player to score three touchdowns in a Super Bowl game twice?… Jerry Rice (San Francisco, SB 26 vs. Denver and 29 vs. San Diego)
6. Which kicker holds the records for most field goals attempted (10) and made (7) in the Super Bowl?… Adam Vinatieri (New England, Indianapolis)
7. Who kicked the longest field goal in Super Bowl history?… Steve Christie (Buffalo, 54 yards, SB 28 vs. Dallas)
8. Who is the only player to rush for three touchdowns in a Super Bowl game?… Terrell Davis (Denver vs. Green Bay, SB 32)
9. Which quarterback threw the most passes in a Super Bowl game?… Jim Kelly 58 (Buffalo vs. Washington, SB 26)
10. Which quarterback and receiver hooked up for the longest completion in Super Bowl history?… Jake Delhomme and Muhsin Muhammad (Carolina vs. New England, SB 38)
11. Which four receivers share the record for the most receptions in a Super Bowl game (11)?… Dan Ross (Cincinnati vs. San Francisco, SB 16), Jerry Rice (San Francisco vs. Cincinnati, SB 23), Deion Branch (New England vs. Philadelphia, SB 39), Wes Welker (New England vs. Giants, SB 42)
12. Of the nine players to return kickoffs for touchdowns, only one won the MVP in that game. Who was it?… Desmond Howard (Green Bay vs. New England, SB 31)
13. Has there ever been a punt returned for a touchdown in a Super Bowl?… No
14. Who is the only player with three interceptions in a Super Bowl game?… Rod Martin (Oakland vs. Philadelphia, SB 15)
15. What were the highest- and lowest-scoring Super Bowls (combined points)?… Most 75 (San Francisco 49, San Diego 26, SB 29), least 21 (Miami 14, Washington 7 in SB 7)
16. In Super Bowl XVIII, which two little-known L.A. Raiders scored return touchdowns, one on a recovery of a blocked punt in the end zone, and the other on a 5-yard interception return of Joe Theismann?… Derrick Jensen (punt recovery), Jack Squirek (pick six)
17. Which Ram tackled Titans WR Kevin Dyson at the 1-yard line as time expired in Super Bowl XXXIV?… Mike Jones
18. Which Redskin intercepted Dolphin Garo Yepremian’s infamous throw on a botched field goal and raced 49 yards for a touchdown in Super Bowl VII?… Mike Bas
19. Which Jets DB had two interceptions in Super Bowl III?… Randy Beverly
20. Which player scored the first and last points of two Super Bowls, 11 years apart?… Matt Bahr (Steelers, SB 14; Giants, SB 25)
21. Which Bills WR forced showboating Cowboy Leon Lett to fumble at the 1-yard line in Super Bowl XXVII?… Don Beebe
22. Which four players have won both the Heisman Trophy and Super Bowl MVP?… Roger Staubach (Navy, Cowboys), Jim Plunkett (Stanford, Raiders), Marcus Allen (USC, Raiders), Desmond Howard (Michigan, Packers)
23. Which two Patriots were covering David Tyree when he made his miraculous “Catch 42”?… Rodney Harrison, James Sanders
24. Which nine franchises have won the Super Bowl in their first try?… Packers, Jets, Steelers, 49ers, Bears, Giants, Ravens, Buccaneers, Saints
25. Which three players scored touchdowns on returns in a span of 36 seconds in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXV (Ravens-Giants)?
26. Which future Super Bowl winning head coach caught a touchdown pass from Roger Staubach in Super Bowl VI?
27. Who is the last player to win MVP without figuring in the scoring of a touchdown?… Duane Starks, Ravens (49-yard interception, 11:11); Ron Dixon, Giants (97-yard kickoff, 11:29); Jermaine Lewis, Ravens (84-yard kickoff, 11:47)
28. Which Giants backup quarterback ran for a momentum-changing first down on a fake punt against the Broncos in Super Bowl XXI?… Mike Ditka
29. Name the player who won a Super Bowl MVP after he played for the Jets, and the player who won the award before he joined the Jets…. Deion Branch, Patriots (SB 39); 28. Jeff Rutledge; 29. John Riggins, Santonio Holmes
30. Which five assistant coaches on Bill Parcells’ staff in Super Bowl XXV went on to become NFL head coaches?… Ray Handley, Tom Coughlin, Bill Belichick, Romeo Crennel, Al Groh (plus, Ron Erhardt had been a head coach previously, and Charlie Weis became the head coach at Notre Dame)