My Town Tutors is the nation’s 1st National Directory of teachers who tutor. Our goal in 2014 is to expand our network of local teachers who tutor to 1,000 teachers! In 2013 we had over 150,000 visitors to our site from all 50 states.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
Check out our entire list of St. Patrick’s Day jokes!
- Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun? …. Because they’re always a little short.
- Why don’t you iron 4-Leaf clovers? …. Because you don’t want to press your luck.
- How is a best friend like a 4-leaf clover?…. Because they are hard to find and lucky to have.
- How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time? …. He’s Dublin over with laughter!
- What do you get when you cross a pillowcase with a stone? …. A sham rock
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? …. Regular rocks are too heavy.
- Why do leprechauns have pots o’gold? …. They like to “go” first class!
- How did the Irish Jig get started? … Too much to drink and not enough restrooms!
- What do ghosts drink on St Patrick’s Day? …. BOOs
- What would you get if you crossed Christmas with St. Patrick’s Day? …. St. O’Claus!
- Are people jealous of the Irish?… Sure, they’re green with envy!
- What would you get if you crossed Quasimodo with an Irish football player?…. The Halfback of Notre Dame!
- Why did the leprechaun stand on the potato? …. To keep from falling in the stew!
- Do leprechauns make good secretaries? …. Sure, they’re great at shorthand!
- How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold? …. He took a shortcut!
- What is Irish diplomacy? …. It’s the ability to tell a man to go to hell. So that he will look forward to making the trip
- What do leprechauns love to barbecue? …. Short ribs!
- Why are leprechauns so hard to get along with? …. Because they’re very short-tempered!
- “I married an Irishman on St. Patrick’s Day.” ….”Oh, really?” …. “No, O’Reilly!”
- What do you call a fake stone in Ireland? …. A sham rock
- Why do frogs like St. Patrick’s Day? …. Because they’re always wearing green
- When is an Irish Potato not an Irish Potato? …. When it’s a FRENCH fry!
- What does it mean when you find a horseshoe? …. Some poor horse is going barefoot!
- Why is a river rich? …. Because it has two banks.
- What does a leprechaun call a happy man wearing green? …. A Jolly Green Giant.