My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
We are looking for a sponsor for this page. Join our other great sponors.
Every day we will try to share a little laughter with our Joke of the Day.
Here is our baseball edition. We hope you enjoy. We will try to tweet one joke per day!
- Did you hear the joke about the baseball?… It will leave you in stitches!
- What did the baseball glove say to the ball?…”Catch ya later!”
- Why are some umpires fat?…They always clean their plate!
- Bob didn’t believe that Fred’s dog could talk. So Fred asked his dog, “What’s on top of a house?”…“Roof,” the dog barked. Bob wasn’t convinced. So Fred asked the dog how sandpaper feels….“Rough.” He still wasn’t convinced. “O.K., who was the greatest baseball player of all time?” Fred asked the dog….“Ruth.” With that, Bob walked away, shaking his head in disbelief. The dog turned to Fred and asked: “Was it Hank Aaron?”
- Which baseball player holds water?…The pitcher.
- A rookie pitcher was struggling at the mound, so the catcher walked out to have a talk with him. “I’ve figured out your problem,” he told the pitcher. “You always lose control at the same point in every game.” “When is that?” “Right after the national anthem.”
- How do baseball players keep in touch?….They touch base every once in a while.
- What has 18 legs and catches flies?…A baseball team!
- Why was Cinderella so bad at baseball?…She had a pumpkin for a coach.
- A book never written: “How to Be a Better Baseball Player” by Ben Schwarmer.
- What are the rules in zebra baseball?…Three stripes and you’re out.
- Why was Cinderella kicked off the baseball team?…She ran away from the ball.
- What do baseball players use to bake a cake?…Oven MITTS, BUNT pans and BATTER.
- A book never written: “The Quickest Baseball Game” by Earl E. Wynn.
- “Why do we sing ‘Take Me Out to the Ballgame’ when we’re already there?”
- Riddle: A man leaves home, makes a left turn, makes another left, then another left turn and goes home again. When he gets home there are two men wearing masks waiting for him. Who are they?… The catcher and the umpire.
- Why is Fenway Park the coolest place to be?…Because it’s full of fans.
- Baseball Riddle: “Why is it called the World Series if only North American teams can play?”
- Manager: Our new infielder cost $10 million. I call him our “Wonder Player.”… Every time he plays, I wonder why I bothered to get him.