My Town Tutors is the nation’s 1st National Directory of teachers who tutor. Our goal in 2014 is to expand our network of local teachers who tutor to 1,000 teachers! In 2013 we had over 150,000 visitors to our site from all 50 states.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
Grade Success has agreed to partner with us in a Social Media Makeover. Our New York director, Craig, will be working closely with Grade Success to develop a top-notch social media strategy.
With any long term project, it is important to remember it is not a sprint but a marathon. The many hours of training, will pay dividends when the runner, in this case, Grade Success, crosses the marathon finish line.
1. Before Joining Twitter (7)
- Remember: It’s Not a Sprint, It is a Marathon
- 5 Questions for Social Media Users
- Define Your #1 Goal!
- Define Your Audience
- Write a Blog:How to Write A First Blog: 5 Simple Tips
- Evaluate Your Blog with Hubspot
- Evaluate Social Media with Hubspot
2. Joining Twitter (7)
- Social Media Makeover: First Following Tips
- Social Media Makeover: Write Mission Tweets
- Social Media Makeover: Follow the Leaders
- Social Media Makeover: Establish A Following Ratio
- Be a Publisher with Paper.li
- Tips for a Successful 1st Day on Twitter
- Social Media Makeover: 3 Keys to Doubling Your Followers
- Create Great Content
- Use a Share Button on your Blog
3. Attracting Followers
4. Extreme Experiments (3)