If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Twitter is a very time consuming process. It can be overwhelming at times, but it is always healthy to take a vacation. We are following our advice and taking a twitter vacation. From April 18, 2014 – April 29, 2014. During this time we will have very limited interaction on twitter.
Why are we taking a twitter vacation?
- Vacations are good and healthy!
- Vacation time helps to re-charge the batteries.
- Being unplugged allows for reflection and evaluation of the Social Media Marketing plan.
- Spending time with family and friends helps to put things in perspective.
- You can use twuffer to continue to share content with your followers.
Some of the ways we have prepared for our vacation are:
- We scheduled Easter jokes for the entire weekend. We hope to provide a few timely laughs. We have a great list of 70 Easter Jokes!
- We scheduled a blog for Easter morning: Top 10 Easter Jokes!
- We scheduled 121 INS Citizenship questions.
- We also shared 101 inspirational quotes for teachers.
When we left we had 6,300 followers. Hopefully during our virtual vacation we can pick up a few more followers.