Top Joke Pages
Letter of the Week – S
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also, identify the high frequency words “can” and “an.”
- Touch your shoes 7 times… while they are on your feet, you sillies!
- Count the stars in the sky.
- Draw a picture of the beautiful sky.
- What kinds of things can you buy at the supermaket?
- Walk like a spider.
- Use scissors to cut our some pictures of an old magazine.
- Skip around your family room.
- Listen to a story.
- Crawl like a snail.
- Talk about being safe at home.
- Make some funny animal sounds……ssssss like a snake.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.