If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach is a great book for women of all ages.
There are inspirational quotes and stories that help women reflect to create a more productive and balanced life. We often share some of these quotes on twitter.
Each month there is a theme that drives the quotes and essays. We hope to share these quotes with you in the upcoming months. We hope you enjoy. If you like them please share with others and visit back for more inspirational quotes for women.
“And now let us welcome the New Year full of things that have never been.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “There are years that ask questions and years that answer.” Zora Neale Hurston
- “You only live once – but if you work it right, once is enough.” Joe E. Lewis
- simple, adj. 1: without embellishment; 2. clarity of form and thought; fundamental.
- abundance, n. 1: an ample quantity, profusion; 2: wealth; 3. plentifulness
- simple abundance, 1: an inner journey; 2. a spiritual and practical course in creative living; 3: a tapestry of contentment
- “What is often wrong is that we are disconnected from an authentic sense of self.” Emily Hancock
- “The thirst after happiness is never extinguished in the heart of [woman].” Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “Perhaps if one really knew when one was happy one would know the things that were necessary in one’s life.” Joanna Field
- “There is a no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. Be being happy we sow anonymous benefits on the world.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “In my life’s chain of events nothing was accidental. Everything happened according to an inner need.” Hannah Senesh
- “Begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had.” Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.” Hellen Keller
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” Melody Beattie
- “The eyes of my eyes are opened.” e.e. cummings
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.” Melody Beattie
- “‘Tis a gift to be simple, ‘Tis a gift to be free, Tis a gift to come down Where we ought to be, And when we find ourselves in a place that’s right, ‘twill be in the valley of love and delight.” 19th Century Shaker Hymn
- “Order is the shape upon which beauty depends.” Pearl Buck
- “The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes – ah, that is where the art resides.” Artur Schnabel
- “You agree – I’m sure you agree, that beauty is the only thing worth living for.” Agatha Christie
- “Your diamonds are not in far distant mountains or in yonder seas; they are in your own backyard, if you but dig for them.” Russell Conwell
- “I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.” Agatha Christie
- “Woman must be the pioneer in this turning inward for strength. In a sense she has always been the pioneer.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “Everything in life that we really accept undergoes a change.” Katherine Mansfield
- “Bless a thing and it will bless you. Curse it and it will Curse you.” Emmet Fox
- “Take the gentle path.” George Herbert
- “I will write myself into well-being.” Nancy Mair
- “Knowledge of what you love somehow comes to you; you don’t have to read nor analyze nor study.” Jessamyn West
- “If you love a thing enough, knowledge of it seeps into you, with particulars more real than any chart can furnish.” Jessamyn West
- “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Matthew 6:21
- “Almost always it is the fear of being ourselves that brings us to the mirror.” Antonio Porchia
- “Each year we need all the more to seek peace and comfort in the joyful simplicities.” Woman’s Home Companion December 1915