The Secret Outline
The Secret Revealed (0:00 – 14:41)
- The Secret is the Law of attraction – “like attracts like”
- You attract what you think about most – Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want.
- “Thoughts become things” – Your life is a physical manifestation of your thoughts.
- You draw everything to yourself, people, jobs, & circumstances.
- You are the Michelangelo of your life – create a masterpiece. Be a deliberate creator of your life!
- “Imaginary craziness” “I’m not talking about wishful thinking.” ACT don’t just wish!
The Secret Made Simple (14:42 – 22:37)
- Your thoughts and your feelings create your life.
- Celebrate the good feelings you will draw in more good feelings.
- Feelings are a feedback mechanism – Mood shifters – baby, family pet, soundtrack, movie
- Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor share their experiences.
The Secret How to Use It (22:38 – 31:41)
- “Your wish is my command.” What is YOUR JOB?
- Tradition says there is something bigger than us, a higher power.
- 3 steps
- Ask – what do you really want = PRESENT tense
- iBelieve – that it is already yours – believe the unseen – you do not need to now HOW! It will be shown to you!
- Receive – Feel it
- Write it out – GOALS / Bucket List
- Anyone that ever accomplished anything big did not know how it was going to happen – You will attract what you want / need. Pay attention to what you want.
- ACT – whatever you need you will attract it
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” MLK
- Just follow the headlights 200 feet at a time!!!
- Activity: List something you want now. Write down what you can do now to make this happen.
Powerful Processes (22:38 – 45:03) (Great for Thanksgiving 33:00 – 37:30)
- Gratitude list – class activity and homework
- Gratitude shifts energy & thinking, focus what you have. Start each day being thankful.
- The Gratitude Rock Draft – “ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE” stop class to make selection. Try it for 30 days.
- Visual training – Olympic program (Back of the hand and visualize a new car)
- Feeling is very important to the Law of Attraction.
- Don’t Worry about the how – The “hows are the domains of the universe.”
- People us it ALL the time, it is not a one-shot deal
- Vision board Activity – cut out images of personal goals. A “Dream Board.”
The Secret to Money (45:04 – 53:17)
- Jack Canfield – “Money doesn’t grow on trees.” “Who do you think I am? Rockerfeller”
- W Clemente Stone – “I want to make $100,000!”
- Everyday, close you eyes and visualize it has come true.
- “When you have inspired thought, trust it and act on it.”
- I was attracting people and events into my life. – made $92,327.
- “I want to kiss myself” – a healthy respect for yourself
- “I appreciate ” each day write down one thing that you appreciate about a person in your life. (Complete the activity for parent / parents)
- “The only thing I had to work with was my mind.”
- “I could not let anything come into my mind that would distract me from my goal and my vision.”
- “Man becomes what he thinks about.”
- How can I attract more money into my life? Say how much!
- Don’t focus on debt. “money comes easily and frequently” not “we don’t have enough”
- British man – white out bank total and wrote in desired amount
- Wealth is abundance in all areas
The secret of Relationships (53:18 – 59:33)
- “fill yourself up first so that you are overflowing and can give.”
- Opening story of the artist (little corny)
- Love yourself,
- Focus on what you appreciate in a relationship
- We create our own happiness, we are responsible – do not let others determine happiness for you.
- “Others do not have the power to create your happiness – Your joy lies within you. “inner vision” first then “outer things”
The Secret of Health (59:34 – 1:08:44)
- Placebo effect – the human mind can certainly impact health
- “Disease” – a body not at ease – result of stress. Disease is feedback. (not sure about this)
- Incurable = curable from within, Cathy Goodman Brest Cancer healing (funny movies)
- Live in possibility / hope vs. focus on the disease, pain, woe is me
- Happier thoughts, happier bio chemistry – negative thoughts, stress, degrade the body – remove stress
- Miracle Man – Amazing clip http://www.themiracleman.org/index2.htm
The Secret of the World (Anti vs. Pro) (1:08:45 – 1:15:21)
- “What you resist, persists!” – Carl Jung
- Focus on what you want. “Learn to become still. Take your attention on what you don’t want and focus on what you do want. – Energy flows were attention goes.”
- “More than enough to go around.”
- Lie – “there is not enough to go around. There is lack and scarcity. There is more than enough…”
- Life is meant to be abundant! (not lack)
- “We all want different things.” (Look at the rock selection!)
- “When you become intentional and on fire for what you want, the universe will deliver you every single thing you have been wanting.”
- Don’t spend your energy complaining about the things that are not working!
- Most miss the power of “sharing the secret.”
The Secret of You (1:15:21 – 1:22:02)
- “What we see is the tip of the iceberg.” Each person has sooooo much potential. Tap into it!
- “Everything is energy – a lot of levels to talk about on.”
- “Everything in the universe is connected.”
- You have potential and power to create your world. “Are the results worthy of you?”
- Most psychologists think 85% of all families are dysfunctional – “so what?” What do you choose NOW? What do you WANT?
- Focus on what you want and that will grow.
- You can start right now!
- Prove “The power within you is greater than the power that is in the world?”
- Every single “I am not” is a creation.
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- The Secret to Life (no blackboard in the sky.) (1:22:04 – 129:15)
- Your purpose is what you say it is. Your mission is the mission you give yourself. Your life will be what you create it as and no one will judge you.
- “If it ain’t fun, don’t do it.” Do what brings you joy – Pets, Nature = state of joy
- Inner happiness is the fuel for success.
- “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” Joseph Campbell
- “Following my excitement, follow my passion, following my enthusiasm.”
- “The more you use the Secret, the more you will understand it.”
- “Life is phenomenal. It is a magnificent trip.” Bob Proctor
- “You were born to add value to the world. You are the creator of you destiny. What will you do with moment?… there is something magnificent in you.”
- The sand – “FEEL GOOD!”
Credits (1:29:16 – 1:30:59)