My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
My Town Tutors started in the South Shore of Massachusetts. Our goal is to help parents to connect with local teachers who tutor.
As part of our goal of being a great resource for the South Shore, we are compiling a list of birthday parties ideas for South Shore families. We hope you find this list helpful.
This is a GREAT trip. If you book the last trip of the day, pizza can be ordered from a local Pizza Hut. If possible this is a great option. We have experienced both a regular pirate cruise and a private birthday party. Both were a lot of fun. The one con is worrying about the weather, however I think cancellations are rare.
The following information was taken directly from the Plymouth Cruises website:
PLYMOUTH PIRATE CRUISE
for private charters or birthday parties
- Dock Location: 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Phone: 508-746-5342
- Battle an enemy pirate ship using mighty water cannons
- Recapture the treasure chest filled with pirate booty
- Toast your good fortune with buccaneer brew
- Haul up a lobster trap and try your luck on the crab race
- Dance, sing and win prizes
Pirate hats, face painting, treasure, buccaneer brew and a boat load of fun!
- Age Recommendation: Children starting at age 4 up to age 11
- Cost: $12.00 per person – all ages – children & adults
$360.00 minimum cost if your group is less than 30 people
You can invite more than 30 people – 50 passengers is the maximum capacity
- Deposit: $100.00 required – balance due on day of cruise – personal checks, credit and debit cards accepted
- Arrival: You and your guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time for pirate hats, face painting, boarding and welcome orientation. Sailings depart promptly.
- For Birthday Parties: Cake or cupcakes are allowed onboard – remember the paper goods. Due to time limit and actvities onboard, lunch should be arranged before or after the cruise. (No alcoholic beverages are allowed onboard due to MA laws and licensing.)
- Weather: Cruise will sail rain or shine on the protected calm waters of Plymouth Harbor – the main cabin can be enclosed to keep everyone dry and comfortable – heat on board for cooler days.
- Cancellation: Deposit is refundable if cruise is cancelled 14 days prior to date of cruise. If cruise is cancelled, or rescheduled to another date, less than 14 days prior to the date of the cruise, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Reservations: Call 508-746-5342 to speak directly with the crew – Dates are available April through October.
- Souvenirs: “I SURVIVED” Pirate T-Shirts, Bandanas, Swords and Flags available for purchase in advance or at ticket booth on the dock.
- Restrooms: Two clean modern restrooms on board