The #1st52 Campaign is being sponsored by @DeanCollege, a great place for learning. If you like our list, please show your support by following @DeanCollege and by visiting Dean College. Their generous support allows us to continue providing resources for teachers and parents.
We would like to offer our sincerest and deepest thanks to Divstrong, our web designer and host, for being the proud sponsor of our 1st 52 campaign.
Divstrong has helped us grow from a small, local tutoring service into a top national resource for parents and teachers. To see some of the great work, please check out their portfolio page and twitter account @Divstrong.
Our 1st 52 page answers the question – “Who would you follow if you could only follow one account a day (or one account a week)? Each week, we will be selecting who we feel are the best accounts for teachers and parents.
Teachers and Educators
Account of the Week: @patrickmlarkin – Burlington Schools (MA) Asst. Supt. NASSP National Digital Principal Award Winner (2012), Passionate about creating a more relevant education for our students. Burlington, MA · about.me/PatrickLarkin
Please click the post to read an explanation of our choice.
- @NEAToday – Post: @NEAToday: Our #1 Twitter Account for Teachers
- @AFTunion – Post: Top 10 Reasons @AFTUnion is AWESOME for Teachers
- @NCTM – Post: @NCTM: AWESOME for Math, Teachers, and Education
- @shannonmmiller – Post: 4 Reasons @ShannonMMiller is Tops for Teachers
- @AngelaMaiers – Post: Angela Maiers: Educator of the Week
- @coolcatteacher – Post: Vicki Davis: Educator of the Week
- @Edudemic –
- @peterhreynolds – Posts: Lets All Connect For Dot Day and Make Our Mark On The World! & Peter Reynolds: Educator of the Week
- @cybraryman – Post: Teachers Looking for a Good #edchat?
- @tomwhitby – Post: 21st Century Thought Leader
- @jonljenmarc – Post: @JonLJenMarc & Twitter: A Case Study
- @NormandinBill – Post: All Kids can SUCCEED! Be the “1”
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!