Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
September Jokes / Top September Pages / Top September Hashtags
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
Writing Advice for College Students
Labor Day Jokes & Top 10 Labor Day Jokes
Check our our complete list of clean jokes for teachers and parents. We also list lesson plans for special days of learning.
- Why is it bad to tell mole jokes?… It’s mole-itically incorrect
- What did Avogadro get when he mixed ice cream, chocolate syrup, and milk together?… A chocolate Moledt
- What did Avogadro teach his students in math class?… Moletiplication
- What kind of fruit did Avogadro eat in the summer?… Watermolens
- How many guacs are in a bowl of guacamole?… Avocados number!
- If a mole of moles were digging a mole of holes, what would you see?… A mole of molasses!
- What does Avogadro put in his hot chocolate?… Marsh-mole-ows!
- How does Avogadro write to his friends?… By e-mole!
- Why is Avogadro so rich?… He’s a multi-mole-ionare!
- Why was there only one Avogadro?… When they made him, they broke the Moled
- What kept Avogadro in bed for two months?… Moleonucleosis
- What do you get when you have a bunch of moles acting like idiots?… A bunch of Moleasses
- What line from Shakespeare do high school moles have to memorize?… “To mole or not to mole, this is the question.”
- How do moles finance their homes?… With a molergage!
- What did Avogadro invent for his wife to use as a night cream?… Oil of Molay
- What did one mole say to the other?… We make great chemistry together.
- Why did Avogadro stop going to a chiropractor on October 24th? A: He was only tense to the 23rd!
- Why is Avogadro in love with Cindy Crawford?… She’s his favorite super-mole-dle (and she has a mole).
- What did the generous mole say when his friends crashed his party?… The mole the merrier!
- What is a mole’s favorite television show?… Molerose place
- What is Avogadro’s favorite day of the week?… Moleday
- How would you describe a stinky chemist? … Mole-odorous
- What kind of test do student moles like best?… Mole-tiple choice.
- How much does Avogadro exaggerate?… He makes mountains out of mole hills
- What element do moles love to study in chemistry?… Molybdenum
- What is Avogadro’s favorite kind of music?… Rock ‘N’ Mole
- What happens when a mole bites a dog?… He becomes Moleicious!
- Avogadro loved to watch MASH. Which character did he like most?… Father Molecahy
- What are mammoles?… Four-legged animoles!
- Why cant Avogadro have pets?… Because he will mole them.
- Mole Day Dictionary: Demoleition: The destruction which moles bring about in your yard.
- Mole Day Dictionary: Dismole: being gloomy on Mole Day
- Mole Day Dictionary: Imoleble: anything that does not have to do with a mole
- Mole Day Dictionary: Mol: the symbol for mole
- Mole Day Dictionary: Mole-mole: a mole double agent
- Mole Day Dictionary: Molearchy: government in which moles are in complete control; under this government Mole Day is celebrated three times a year and chemistry is the only scientific subject taught in school
- Mole Day Dictionary: Molebile: a mole which hangs from the ceiling; also a term describing anything which can move rapidly
- Mole Day Dictionary: inderground Molect: the obsessive collection of Mole Day stuff including T-shirts, lawn decorations, pins, and endless other things
- Mole Day Dictionary: Molectomy: the study of a mole’s insides
- Mole Day Dictionary: Molehill: a large hill made of dirt in your backyard, formed from moles borrowing underground; also a term used to describe anything that’s pesky
- Mole Day Dictionary: Moleism: the continual reverence of moles
- Mole Day Dictionary: Molelaberate: working together on a project which includes moles
- Mole Day Dictionary: Moleodic: a word describing the Mole Day songs which are played over the loudspeaker
- Mole Day Dictionary: Moleskito: a tiny molelike creature with wings which drinks the blood of anyone who doesn’t remember when
- Mole Day Dictionary: Mole Day is Remoletly: obscurely having to do with a mole
- Mole Day Dictionary: Remolte control: a devise used by moles to watch all their favorite television shows, such as Bill Nye the Science Guy and the Discovery Channel, particularly used by lazy papa moles
- Mole Day Dictionary: Sophmole: anyone in the tenth grade who is taking Chemistry already
- Mole Day Dictionary: Thermole: an adjective describing a mole of a highly explosive substance