For each account, we have included the twitter name, the twitter profile, twitter followers, and the perfect twitter grade. We hope you find these accounts helpful and we would love your feedback.
- @pragmaticmom – I blog excessively about children’s and YA books. When I cover education and parenting, KidLit somehow slips in. Boston, MA · http://pragmaticmom.com. (100/100 twitter grader). My Town Tutors shared a guest blog with @pragmaticmom called Avoid Summer Learning Loss: Use a Summer Journal. @pragmaticmom returned the favor with a guest post of her own called Summer Reading List for Kids of Fun Books with Science and Math Concepts
- @capabilitymom – I am a frugal (born and raised New Englander) SAHM becoming a WAHM and looking for a new acronym because all moms are working moms. #Blogher newbie Probably in a carpool line · http://www.capabilitymom.com (100/100 twitter grader)
- @FairlyOddMother – Homeschooling mom of three in Southeastern Massachusetts. Massachusetts · http://www.thefairlyoddmother.com (100/100 twitter grader )
- @bostonmamas – Christine Koh = Boston lifer. Music + brain scientist turned writer, editor, designer, + consultant. Mom of Laurel & Violet. Proponent of Oxford commas. Boston · http://www.bostonmamas.com/ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @mommyniri – Engineer for 12 years before I traded rat race for my rug rats. Social Media Junkie and Founder of http://www.MommyNiri.com & http://www.MommyNiriCares.com Boston · http://www.mommyniri.com (100/100 twitter grader)
- @Boston_Moms – Edited by @kristipalma, a married, full-time working mom of two, who aims to provide resources and information for parents in Boston and beyond. Boston, MA · http://boston.com/moms (100/100 twitter grader)
- @massholemommy – Mom, step-mom, wife, WAHM, blogger, brand ambassador…oh, and I love living in New England! Questions? Just ask. South Shore MA · http://massholemommy.com/“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @mytowntutors – Teachers are GREAT tutors! We connect parents with local teachers who tutor. Teachers keep 100% of fees. http://www.mytowntutors.com/blog/ Boston, Massachusetts and USA · http://www.mytowntutors.com (100/100 twitter grader)
- @toyqueen – Mom & Occupational Therapist blogger who reviews kids toys and products, Toys Guide for www.Toys.about.com, tweets and writes for @AboutToys. Boston · http://www.toyqueen.com (100/100 twitter grader)
Please check back for additions to our list of 100% parents in Massachusetts.
Close, but no cigar.
- @MyTownTutorsMA – We help #Massachusetts #parents connect with local #teachers who #tutor.Teachers are great tutors! Founded by a teacher for teachers! Massachusetts · http://www.mytowntutors.com (97/100 twitter grader)
- @bostonblogmom – Boston mom from STL. Blogger/ BlogHer11 VOTY. Corporate global #SM manager. #Kidlit author of All About Poop. Former TV news anchor. Also tweet as @katemhayes! Boston, MA (North Shore) · http://www.adventuresinparenting.me/about/ (97/100 twitter grader)
- @BostonParents – The award-winning magazine and Web site reaching more than 155,000 parents and families across Eastern Massachustts. BostonParentsPaper.com (95.7/100 twitter grader)
- @baystateparent – baystateparent is an award-winning parenting publication in Massachusetts. Worcester, Massachusetts · http://www.baystateparent.com (89/100 twitter grader)
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. We currently list over 260 teachers from Massachusetts. We are always looking for qualified teachers from all 50 states who tutor to join our national directory of teachers who tutor.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area.