My Town Tutors started in the South Shore of Massachusetts. Our goal is to help parents to connect with local teachers who tutor.
As part of our goal of being a great resource for the South Shore, we are compiling a list of great family activities. Below are some family friendly activities. Click on the text to read a full blog of the activity.
February 1st: Watch the Super Bowl.
February 2nd: Share a Ground Hog Day Joke!
February 3rd: Enjoy a Snow Day! Attend the Beanpot Hockey Tournament.
February 4th: Attend the Patriots’ Super Bowl Parade, Participate in World Cancer Day.
February 6th: Participate in Bubble Gum Day
February 9th: Attend the Patriots’ Super Bowl Parade, Participate in World Cancer Day
February 14th: Share a Valentine’s Day Joke!
- Visit the Boston Museum of Science. The Boston Museum of Science is AWESOME for Families
- Visit the Boston Children’s Museum: Great for younger kids!
- Attend a Harlem Globetrotters game at the TD Garden or the Dunkin Donuts Center Providence, Rhode Island DCU Center (April 2013)
- Attend a Brockton Rox baseball game.
- Attend a Plymouth Pirate Cruise: great for 4 – 12 year-olds.
- Attend a Wheelock Family Theatre Production
- Visit the Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton.
- Go on a beach walk.
- Friday Nights: Attend Family Fun Nights at the Boston Children’s Museum for $1.
- Have a Family Game Night!
- Attend John F. Kennedy Library.
- Have a family snowball fight!
- Go Sledding.
- Make a Snow Fort.