The following questions were taken from a great interactive sites: http://worldhistoryproject.org/quizzes/ncaa_marchmadness. Go to this link to take the test on your own.
Click here for the ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS!
- What popular move was banned from college basketball in 1967, to be reinstated in 1976?
- Who is the the all-time leading NCAA Division I scorer?
- Where was the first NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament held?
- What school did NBA great, Larry Bird, play for in the NCAA?
- What was the first team in NCAA Men’s Basketball history to start five African-American players?
- Which school’s father-son (coach-player) duo “drew” up a great last second play to beat Ole Miss in the opening round of the tournament in 1998?
- Which 15th-seeded underdogs upset No. 2 seed, Arizona, in 1993?
- What name did Arkansas give to its pressure defense style during the nineties?
- Which team won ten out of twelve Titles from 1964 to 1975?
- What team won two consecutive Final Four Titles in 1991 and 1992, the first to do so since 1973?
- What year saw seven players from the Final Four get drafted into the NBA?
- Which 1980 team was known as “the Doctors of Dunk”?
- What team shares second place with Duke for most consecutive Final Four appearances after UCLA?
- What non-sports related event led to the elimination of a 3rd place game in the Final Four?
- Who is the only coach to win both an NCAA and an NBA title?
- What do the 1985 Villanova team, the 1988 Kansas team, and the 1983 NC State team have in common?
- What is the only team to have scored over 100 points in a final?
- What player scored the most points in a Final Four game?
- What team was No. 1 seed three years in a row in the 1980’s without winning a single game?
- What early NCAA championship team was nicknamed the “Tall Firs”?
- Who was chosen NCAA Player of the Year in 1985 despite averaging only 14.6 points per game?… Patrick Ewing
- Which player earned Final Four MVP honors in 1983 despite playing for a losing team?
- What was the first conference to have three teams in the Final Four?
- What was the first NCAA Men’s Basketball championship team to finish the season undefeated?
- Whose famous NBA rivalry with Larry Bird began in the 1979 NCAA Final Four?