My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
We love teachers who tutor! Register for FREE and earn up to $5,000 a year!
US Teachers are great tutors! Click here for our latest tutors!
March Madness is a great time of year. This month we will share some blogs related to basketball, teaching and students-athletes. We hope you enjoy!
Also, if you need a tutor or are a teacher who tutors, please visit: www.mytowntutors.com
- “I learned from my mom and dad, who didn’t have a formal education but had doctorates of love. They told me that if you gave 110 percent all the time, a lot of beautiful things will happen. I may not always be right, but no one can ever accuse me of not having a genuine love and passion for whatever I do.”
- “Glue guys aren’t superstars. They’re not the No. 1 option. They just do things only coaches really appreciate. The stars get the headlines, but glue guys help you get in the winner’s circle. I don’t think you can win without having that kind of player.”
- “Today in coaching, it’s a two-way street. They can fire you whenever they want. Bottom line: It’s all about what you can do to better yourself professionally. This is a better move.”
- “It was flat-out scary, baby.”
- “It’s not over. I’m confident they can do it. But it’s not a closed case.”
- “In my 27 years of calling games for ESPN, I have never ever seen a player [J.J. Reddick] take more verbal abuse [from Maryland fans] than he has taken.”
- “You hate to think one of those kids is not going to get a trophy for Player of the Year. There are numerous awards, and ideally they would split them. If Morrison doesn’t get a Player of the Year award, I’ll buy him a gold trophy, call it the Dickie V. P-T-Per Award and ship it out to him myself.”
- “It’s the greatest achievement I’ve ever witnessed in all my years of being a coach and a television personality. I really, absolutely have been blown away [George Mason #11 seed going to 2006 Final Four].”
- “He’s a PTPer tonight, baby!”
- “Oh, oh, unbelievable! Can’t believe it!”
- “He’s a Diaper Dandy!”
- “It is time for everyone to sit down —the NCAA, the NBA, the players union and the coaching fraternity—and come up with suitable solutions to these problems.”
- “You’d have to live in a cave not to know about the Carrier Dome. It put Syracuse on the map.”
- “I think they are a very dangerous basketball team, a team that could create a lot of problems.”
- “He’s awesome, baby, with a capital “A.”
- “The Heels are on fire. Somebody call up the fire chief to put out the fire.”
- “My wife knows diddly about basketball, but if you put her here and said, ‘Look at Colorado’s resume, look at UAB, and look at VCU,’ it’d be an (inaudible) mismatch, man. It would be like a beauty contest—Roseanne Barr walking in versus Scarlett Johansson. No shot. None, whatsoever.”
- “I know people don’t want to hear me talk about Duke. Hey, so what? I’m talking about them because they deserve to be talked about. They’re brilliant the way they’re playing right now.”
- “Off balance! Unbelievable! Connecticut wins their first Big East Championship. This group of people! Dance, Jimmy, baby! Dance, Jimmy, baby!”
- “I’m living the American dream.”