During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also, identify the high frequency words “the” and “a.”
- Look up at the sky. Do you see the moon?
- Tell your Mommy you love her.
- Move like a monkey.
- Drink your milk please.
- March to your favorite music.
- Make a funny face in the mirror.
- Mooooooooo like a cow.
- Dance the Marcarena with Mommy.
- Act like a monster, but only for a few minutes.
- Cut our some pictures of an old magazine.
- Squeak like a mouse.
- Write the word mom.
- Name an animal that begins with M.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.