Top Joke Pages
365 SEO Tips for Small Business
@MyTownTutorsNW is trying a unique approach to twitter – we are following one account per week, focusing on education and parenting. Before we officially announce the 1st account we will follow, we are going to provide you with an example of the process.
Once we follow an account, we will:
- List them on our 1st 52 page.
- Add them to our 1st 52 twitter list.
- Share tweets about this great account.
- View their tweets regularly and retweet the ones we feel our followers will enjoy.
There are no requirements if @mytowntutorsNW identifies the account as a 1st 52 twitter accounts and follows them. However, since all the accounts we will select have similar interests, audiences, and goals, the accounts we follow might consider:
- Following us: Follow the My Town Tutors twitter accounts: @mytowntutors, @mytowntutorsNW, @mytowntutorsMA, @mytowntutorsNE, @mytowntutorsMI, @mytowntutorsFL
- Sharing their top twitter accounts: Considered writing a guest blog about your favorite twitter accounts. It must be limited to 50, however you could have a top 5, top 10, top 15, etc. We will share this blog with our followers.
- Writing a Guest Blog: Since you have been identified as a top account, we would love to share your knowledge and experience with our followers. This is an open invitation.
- Retweeting some of our tweets: Any of our tweets that you like, please feel free to share. You have great followers who love parenting and education. The majority of our tweets focus on these two topics.
- Giving us a shoutout: If you like what we are doing, you could give us a shoutout to your followers or perhaps a #FF.
- Follow our list: Support the other members of the #1st52 and follow them too. We think you might make some great connections with some awesome accounts.
There is no pressure to do any of the above. We love your account and feel you are a great resource for our followers. Nothing will change this fact.
If you have any questions you could certainly send us a DM so we could talk further.