My Town Tutors makes it easy for parents to connect with local teachers who tutor & My Town Tutors helps teachers who tutor make up to $5,000 a year for a cost of $12!
My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Check out Special Days for the entire year!
- American Heart Month
- Black History Month
- Canned Food Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- National Freedom Day
- Ground Hog Day (Top Ground Hog Day Jokes), Candlemas
- The Day the Music Died – Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and the Big Bopper died in a plane crash in 1959.
- Thank a Mailman Day
- National Weatherman’s Day
- Bubble Gum Day, Lame Duck Day
- Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day
- Send a Card to a Friend Day, Boy Scout Day (celebrates the birthday of scouting), Kite Flying Day – in the middle of winter!?!
- Clean out Your Computer Day – second Monday of Month, Toothache Day
- Umbrella Day
- Don’t Cry over Spilled Milk Day, Make a Friend Day, White T-Shirt Day
- Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday (President’s Day Jokes), Plum Pudding Day
- Blame Someone Else Day – first Friday the 13th of the year, Get a Different Name Day
- Ferris Wheel Day, National Organ Donor Day
- Valentine’s Day (Top 25 Valentine’s Day Jokes), National Gum Drop Day, Singles Awareness Day
- Do a Grouch a Favor Day, President’s Day (President’s Day Jokes) – third Monday of month
- Random Acts of Kindness Day
- National Battery Day
- Chinese New Years – date varies, National Chocolate Mint Day
- Cherry Pie Day, Hoodie Hoo Day, Love Your Pet Day
- Card Reading Day
- George Washington’s Birthday (President’s Day Jokes), Be Humble Day, Walking the Dog Day, International World Thinking Day
- International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day, Tennis Day
- National Tortilla Chip Day
- Pistol Patent Day
- Carnival Day, National Pistachio Day – it’s a nutty day!
- Tell a Fairy Tale Day
- Polar Bear Day, No Brainer Day – this day is for me!, Floral Design Day, Public Sleeping Day, National Tooth Fairy Day – and/or August 22
- Leap Day – not until 2016, once every four years