Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
K-12 Tutors: Teachers are great tutors! Find one today! Check out our entire list of US teachers who tutor.
South Shore Teachers are Great Tutors! The summer is a great time to work with a teacher to improve academically. It is easy to find a local teacher who tutors. (Click here to connect with the top South Shore Massachusetts websites!
My Town Tutors loves South Shore parents (we help them connect with local teachers who tutor). We love to share great resources like Dalby Farm. Below is information on how you can have a special Birthday Celebration!
We have heard great reviews from elementary students who have attend a field trip to Dalby Farm, although we have not attended a birthday party.
Come relax and enjoy some old-fashioned fun! Book your party today; dates fill up fast!
We organize, set-up, clean up, and orchestrate everything.
Just use the invitations that we give to you to invite your guests,
show up and have a good time!
Take advantage of a unique opportunity… learn about, meet and interact with farm animals.
BASIC PARTY PACKAGE: Each birthday group will start off with a guided tour of the farm. Before beginning the tour though, the birthday child will choose a ‘party animal’ from our selected list. This animal will be introduced to the group at the end of the farm tour and will be the focus of an animal discovery talk where everyone will learn all kinds of fun and educational facts about this animal. In addition, everyone will have the opportunity to actually meet and, many times, pet and interact with him/her.
Following the ‘animal discovery’, the group will retreat to the ‘coop’ for the final part of the 1 ½ hour celebration. Everyone will commemorate the event with your cake and refreshments. After the celebration, if you opt to, this is the perfect time for the ‘haystack hunt’. Complete the party, time permitting, with some old-fashioned farm games!
The price is $195.00 for up to 12 children. BIRTHDAY PARENTS and 6 additional adults ARE FREE. Each additional child is $12.00 with a party maximum of 28 children. Additional adults are $5.00 per person (includes participation in the farm tour and one free drink). Guests, ages 18 months and under, are free.
This package also includes invitations, decorations, paper goods and one drink (soda, bottled water or juice) per child. In addition, the birthday child* will receive a Dalby Farm Party T-shirt, a free goodie bag and a photo birthday card from their chosen ‘party animal’.
- You have the choice of either bringing your own birthday cake or we can arrange to have one for you for an additional cost.
- Haystack Hunt** for a fee of $45.00 or Jumbo Haystack Hunt** for $55.00 (The Dalby Farm’s version of a pinata – fun for everyone!)
- Goodie bags, filled with all kinds of old-fashioned fun toys and candy, can also be added for an additional $4.95 per child.
- Add some more fun and order Farm Animal Bath Tub Ducks, individually wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with a bow, for a fun favor that everyone can take home, for only an additional $1.50 per child.
- Or, plan for your guests to leave with a Farm Animal Paddle Ball Game, wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with a bow, for an additional fee of $1.95 each.
- To really thrill your guests, for an additional $1.50 per person, you can give them a real peacock ‘eye’ feather; or you can opt to give them a peacock ‘V’ feather for just an additional $1.00 each!
- Additional T-shirts are available for purchase at $14.00.
- Additional beverages can be purchased for $.75 each.
* If there are multiple birthday children, within the same family, (twins, etc), then an additional fee of $18.00 per child will be charged if they are to receive the T-shirt, goodie bag and picture of the party animal.
FOR EVEN MORE FUN you can choose to add a fun-filled, creative craft activity. By adding this option you can still enjoy everything offered in the Basic Party Package but instead, the party will be 2 ½ hours long and all party guests will make a craft that they can take home with them. The fee for the extended ADD A CRAFT party is $275.00 for up to 10 children. Each additional child is $14.50 with a party maximum of 15 children. Additional adults are $5.00 per person.
Dalby Farm Party Policies:
- Birthday parties are scheduled, by availability, any day of the week.
- A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 is required to reserve date and time requested. A cash or money order down-payment will reserve the date immediately. Checks take time. The balance owed must be paid 14 days prior to the scheduled date. We accept cash, checks and money orders.
- Only if the party is cancelled due to rain, the $75.oo deposit, less the ‘Invitation/Postage Fee’ of $ 15.00, will be returned.
- There is a $35.00 service fee for any returned checks.
- All parties must begin and end promptly at scheduled times so make sure that all of your guests have directions to the farm and arrive on time.
- It is recommended that parents bring at least two adults per party. While we organize and orchestrate the party, it is up to the parents to supervise and maintain control of the group.
- Many rare farm breeds live at the farm and it is imperative that all of the animals are treated with respect and courtesy.
- Never feed the animals.
Reserve a Party Form: (Printable Form, Click HERE)
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for FREE by using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly rate and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!