My Town Tutors wants to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We make is easy for parents to connect with local teachers.
Below is a list of books we recommend during the Christmas season:
1. Twas the night before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore: A must for every home. There are many options available at your local bookstore or Amazon.com.
2. The Gingerbread Pirates by Kristin Kladstrup: A great book about Christmas and the challenges of being a gingerbread pirate. Big fan!
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Suess: Another classic Christmas book that is a must for every personal library.
4. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg: Another classic Christmas book that is a must for every personal library.
5. Christmas Time is Together Time by Charles Shultz: Another classic Christmas book that is a must for every personal library. Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock and the whole Peanuts crew tell a cute and funny tale of the Christmas season.
6. The Sweet Smell of Christmas (Scented Storybook) by Patricia M. Scarry (Author) , J.P. Miller (Illustrator): Awesome scratch and sniff book. Children and adults love it!
7. Frosty the Snowman by Jack Rollins & Steve Nelson: What a great family story for all ages. Truly magical!
8. Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Karma Wilson: Another classic Christmas book about spending time with friends.
9. Christmas with Krabby Klaws (SpongeBob SquarePants) by Erica David (Author), Heather Martinez (Illustrator): A must for any Sponge Bob Fan!
10. Merry Christmas, Curious George by H. A. Rey: Who can resist a Curious George Christmas Book”
11. McDuff’s New Friend by Rosemary Wells: A heart-warming Christmas Tale for McDuff fans and animal lovers.
12. The Elf on the Shelf by Carol Aebersold and Chandra A Bell: A little bit of work, but a whole lot of fun for the entire family!
13. Have Yourself a Furry Little Christmas by Naomi Kleinberg: What Childrens’ Christmas Book List could be complete without Elmo and all the Sesame Street gang? Great for younger children.
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!