- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia
- Winter Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: December Jokes
December Jokes / Top 10 December Pages / December Hashtags of the Day
December Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
SEO Super Pages
December Jokes & December Hashtags of the Day
The following is a list of Christmas trivia questions. Christmas Trivia Answers!
1. In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
2. Who lost $8,000 in It’s a Wonderful Life?
3. In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?
4. Who tells you she’s in town by tap, tap, tappin’ at your windowpane?
5. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
6. What was Scrooge’s first name?
7. Where was I when I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus?
8. What was the name of Rudolph’s dogsled driving friend?
9. Who said “God Bless Us, Every One!”?
10. What carol contains the line “O tidings of comfort and joy”?
11. In The Night Before Christmas I sprang from my bed to see what?
12. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a “D”?
13. In the song “Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer” what did Grandma go to get?
14. What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of Christmas?
15. In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place?
16. In It’s a Wonderful Life, how did Clarence cleverly save George’s life?
17. Who kept time with the Little Drummer Boy?
18. In The Night Before Christmas, where were the stockings hung?
19. What is the name of the little girl in most versions of The Nutcracker?
20. What is the last ghost called in A Christmas Carol?
21. What color is the Grinch?
22. How many pipers piping did my true love give to me?
23. In the movie The Santa Clause, who starred as the substitute Santa Claus?
24. What was Rudolph’s punishment for his red nose?
25. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, who plays the dusty innkeeper in the Christmas play?
26. What did the traffic cop holler to Frosty?
27. What holiday drink contains sugar, milk, and eggs?
28. What popular bite-sized chocolate candy comes wrapped in red and green foil at Christmas?
29. What Saturday Evening Post artist was known for his whimsical pictures of Santa Claus?
30. What one reindeer is never mentioned in “The Night Before Christmas”?
31. St. Nick’s beard is like what feature of winter?
32. Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a “C”?
33. In It’s a Wonderful Life, what did Clarence receive for accomplishing his mission: wings or a halo?
34. What carol contains the word “Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la”?
35. In the “Nutcracker” section of Fantasia, what fungi dance the Chinese dance?
36. What did the Grinch use as a substitute for reindeer?
37. Who were nestled snug in their beds?
38. What 1990 movie told of a boy’s experience when two men break into his house during Christmas?
39. What fruit is St. Nick’s nose like?
40. What glittery bits of metal are hung on a Christmas tree?
41. In It’s a Wonderful Life, what kind of spirit is Clarence?
42. What were Frosty’s last words?
43. What piece of heavenly apparel does the Littlest Angel not wear correctly?
44. What is Charlie Brown’s complaint about Christmas?
45. What instrument does Amahl play as he leads the procession in Amahl and the Night Visitors?
46. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
47. Counting Rudolph, how many reindeer are there?
48. What happened to the drummer boy’s lamb when he played his song for the Baby Jesus?
49. What did Rudolph never get to join in?
50. What Emmy Award winning cartoon was based on a newspaper editorial?
51. What carol is known as the counting song?
52. Where did there arise such a clatter?
53. What type of canned pie filling is a big seller at Christmastime?
54. What three characters sing “The Chipmunk Song”?
55. What gift did Caspar bring?
56. In It’s a Wonderful Life, what part of George’s house is always broken?
57. Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
58. What carol demands figgy pudding?
59. What flower does Moore compare St. Nick’s cheeks to?
60. Whose eyes were made of coal?
61. What song was originally titled “One Horse Open Sleigh”?
62. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
63. In It’s A Wonderful Life, what two friends share their names with two Sesame Street characters?
64. What is Frosty’s nose made of?
65. How does Scrooge improve Cratchit’s life the day after Christmas?
66. What country started the tradition of exchanging gifts?
67. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, what winter recreation is the cast of characters doing in the opening scene?
68. What are tiny, inexpensive gifts usually called?
69. Name the reindeer whose name begins with a “B”?
70. What W.W.II First Lady wrote a Christmas story about a girl named Marta?
71. What non-smoking association sponsors Christmas seals?
72. Visions of what dance in children’s heads?
73. How many times is the name of Santa Claus used in “The Night Before Christmas”?
74. What is the most popular tree topper?
75. What song contains the line “Although, it’s been said, many times, many ways”?
76. What did the Little Drummer Boy give to the Christ Child?
77. What snack is often left out for Santa?
78. In It’s a Wonderful Life, who starred as George Bailey?
79. What cola company was known for its ads featuring a big, smiling Santa?
80. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
81. Who wrote “The Night Before Christmas?
82. What does the nutcracker become after killing the Mouse King?
83. What men’s grooming appliance became a sled for Santa in commercials of the sixties?
84. What do most elves wear on the tips of their shoes?
85. After red and green, what are the two most popular Christmas colors?
86. What song contains the line “Somebody waits for you, kiss her once for me”?
87. What popular Christmas toy is based on a 1903 political caricature?
88. Who first recorded “Here Comes Santa Claus”?
89. What song does a caroler sing outside Scrooge’s office?
90. What two words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
91. Where was Mommy when she was kissing Santa Claus?
92. What film told the plight of a poor mountain family during the days of the Depression?
93. On every street corner you hear what song?
94. What was Brenda Lee doing around the Christmas Tree?
95. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, how many cents does Lucy charge for her psychiatric services?
96. Elvis Presley recorded what sad song in the fifties?
97. In “Winter Wonderland” the lovestruck couple pretends a snowman is who?
98. What parade was first held January 1, 1886?
99. What song is full of threats and warnings about Santa Claus?
100. Where did Santa land his sleigh in “The Night Before Christmas”?
101. Who yelled “Stop” to Frosty?
102. In It’s A Wonderful Life, what did George dream of becoming?
103. What is the name of the first reindeer Santa calls in The Night Before Christmas?
104. What is the name of the most famous Christmas ballet?
105. What is the theme or essence of “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day”?
106. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
Click here for the answers!
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!