My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia
- Winter Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: December Jokes
December Jokes / Top 10 December Pages / December Hashtags of the Day
December Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Many of the questions were taken from interactive websites. Click on the title to take the interactive quiz!
1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Dr Suess (11 Multiple Choice Questions)
- Where did the Grinch live?… Just North of Who-Ville
- What was the most likely reason that the Grinch hated Christmas?… His Heart was two sizes too small
- Although the Grinch disliked many things about Christmas, what was the one the one thing he liked least of all?… Every Who down in Who-ville would start singing
- “If I can’t find a reindeer, I’ll make one instead!” What was the Grinch’s dog’s name?… Max
- As the Grinch ransacked Who-ville, what was “the first thing to go!”… These stockings!
- The Grinch cleaned out the icebox. He even took the last can of what?… Who-hash!
- While stealing a Christmas tree, the Grinch was caught in the act by a small Who (not more than two!)…what was her name?… Cindy-Lou Who
- After being caught in the act of stealing a Christmas tree, the Grinch offered up a lie about what he was doing. Why did he say he was taking the Christmas tree?… “Why, my sweet little tot,” the fake Santy Claus lied, “There’s a light on this tree that won’t light on one side. “So I’m taking it home to my workshop, my dear. “I’ll fix it up there. Then I’ll bring it back here.”
- Only leaving bare wall with nothing but hooks and some wire, what was the last thing the Grinch took from the house?… The log for their fire
- How did the Grinch know that he hadn’t stopped Christmas?… The Who’s were singing. Without presents at all!
- How much did the Grinch’s heart grow that day?… 3 sizes!
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (10 Multiple Choice Questions. Score based out of 1,000 points. Points awarded for how quickly the questions are answered correctly.)
- What was the name of the talking Snowman who narrated the Story?… Sam
- How did Donner, Rudolph’s father try to hide his nose?… He covered it with black mud.
- What was Hermey’s that caused him to stand out from the other elves?… He didn’t like to make toys.
- What was the name of the doe who befriended Rudolph?… Clarice
- Who were Rudolph and Hermey hiding from and almost got frostbitten?…
- According to Yukon Cornelius what was the Abominable Snowman’s biggest weakness?… Water
- What was wrong with the doll on the island of Misfit Toys?… It was never explained.
- What job was given to the newly reformed Abominable Snowman?… He put the star on the Christmas tree.
- Why did Santa almost cancel Christmas?… The Storm was too heavy.
- When Rudolph led Santa’s sleigh on Christmas Eve, the first place they stopped was the Island of Misfit Toys (true or false)?… true
3. A Year Without A Santa Claus (15 Multiple Choice Questions)
- Who did the voice of Santa Claus?… Mickey Rooney
- Why did Santa want to cancel Christmas?… He was sick and he felt there wasn’t any more Christmas spirit.
- Who did the voice of Mrs. Claus?… Shirley Booth
- What was the name of the town (among others) that decided to cancel Christmas?… Southtown, USA
- What were the names of the two elves that Mrs. Claus sent to the above mentioned town?… Jingle and Jangle
- What was the name of the reindeer that the two elves rode?… Vixen
- The two elves tried to pretend that the reindeer was something else so they wouldn’t look suspicious. What was it?… a dog
- Mrs. Claus had a reindeer pull the sleigh so she could visit Mother Nature. What was that reindeer’s name?… Blitzen
- Mother Nature had two feuding sons. What were their names?… Snow Miser and Heat Miser
- Santa rode a reindeer to the town the elves were in to help them. What was its name?… Dasher
- While Santa was in town he befriended a young boy. What was his name?… Ignatius Thistlewhite
- Before Santa left for the town he received a letter from a sad little girl. What song did she sing?… Blue Christmas
- While visiting this town the elves find out from the mayor what he would love for Christmas. What is it?… Snow
- How did Mrs. Claus get the hot and cold brothers to agree?… She told their mother.
- What year was this movie made?… 1974
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas: The Movie (10 Multiple Choice Questions)
- Mike Myers plays the Grinch. True or False?… False
- Fill in the blank “It’s because I’m ________ isn’t it?” – the Grinch… Green
- Who directed “How The Grinch Stole Christmas”?… Ron Howard
- The Grinch wins what award?… The Holiday Cheermeister Award
- What two people feel bad for the Grinch?… Cindy Lou Who and Martha May Hovier
- Fill in the blank “It came without packages, boxes, or ______.”… Bags
- The Grinch goes to Mount Crumpit to dump the presents. True or False… False
- Who is the narrator in this film?… Anthony Hopkins
- What is the Grinch’s dog’s name?… Max
- Who makes everyone realize the true meaning of Christmas?… Lou Lou Who
5. It’s a Wonderful Life: The Movie (10 Multiple Choice Questions)
- What was the name of the character played by Jimmy Stewart?… George Bailey
- What was the name of the girl who had a crush on George and who later married him? … Mary Hatch
- There was another girl who also had a crush on George. What was her name?… Violet Bick
- Where did this movie take place?… Bedford Falls
- When George and Mary welcomed the Martinis to their new home they gave them a box of salt so “their house would always have “ ” what?… Flavor
- What did ZuZu catch while walking home from school with her coat unbuttoned?… A cold
- What happened to George every time he walked up the stairs at their old home?… The wooden ball from the bannister came off.
- How did Clarence save George from committing suicide?… He jumped in the river.
- What did George have in his hand when he left Martini’s bar?… His insurance policy.
- When Harry Bailey asked his mother to use some dishes for his graduation party, she said “Not my “ what? …Haviland (a type of China)
7. A Christmas Story: the Movie (10 Multiple Choice Questions)
- What did Ralphie want for Christmas?…Red Rider BB Gun
- What was the standard reply whenever Ralphie said what he wanted for Christmas?… You’ll shoot your eye out kid!
- What did Ralphie’s father win, and Ralphie’s mother broke?… A Leg Lamp
- What was the name of the boy who stuck his tongue to the flag pole?… Flick
- What did Ralphie give his teacher for Christmas?… Fruit Basket
- What is the name of Ralphie’s brother?… Randy
- What famous movie were the characters from that were seen at the parade, and later at the department store?… The Wizard of Oz
- What did Ralphie’s Little Orphan Annie decoder ring tell him to drink?… Ovaltine
- Why did Ralphie’s family eat Christmas dinner at a Chinese restaurant?… The neighbor’s dogs ate the turkey.
- What did Ralphie tell his mom when he broke his glasses and cut his cheek on Christmas Morning?… An icicle fell on him.
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!