My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia
- Winter Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: December Jokes
December Jokes / Top 10 December Pages / December Hashtags of the Day
December Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” Roy L. Smith
- “Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.” Dr. Seuss
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” Dale Evans
- “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique and too soon gone.” Deborah Whipp
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” Victor Borge
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” Washington Irving
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.” Carol Nelson
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” Burton Hillis
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” Andy Rooney
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” Peg Bracken
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” Marjorie Holmes
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” W.T. Ellis
- “It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags!”… Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!” Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” Bob Hope
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” Pope John XXIII
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.” Mildred Cram and Adele Comandini
- “No matter how carefully you stored the lights last year, they will be snarled again this Christmas.” Robert Kirby
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, make the Yuletide gay.” Ralph Blane
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.” Author Unknown
- “Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year round.” Jessica Archmint
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” Margaret Thatcher
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Hey, purely transformed into aware of your blog post into Yahoo and google, determined that it is definitely informative. Now i’m usually cautious intended for the town. We’re gracious if you carry on this kind of in future. Many individuals might be helped from the publishing. Kind regards!