If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today! Search for FREE!
The following is taken from FunTrivia.com.
Here is a quiz on ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’. It is for my speech and communications class. Enjoy.
- Who is the only one in the gang who believes in the Great Pumpkin? – Linus, Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Pigpen
- Who kept getting rocks when the gang was out for tricks or treats? Charlie Brown, No one, The Great Pumpkin, Linus
- Which kid’s identity was given away to the rest of the gang because of the usual cloud of dirt that follows him? Snoopy, Santa Claus, Linus, Pigpen
- Snoopy, dressed as a World War I flying ace, imagined that his _______ was an airplane. pumpkin, dog house, friend, candy
- Where did almost everyone else go when Linus was waiting in the pumpkin patch for The Great Pumpkin? out for trick or treats, to the store, home, on vacation
- According to Linus, The Great Pumpkin rises up from the most _______ pumpkin patch. sincere, unscrupulous, colorful, boisterous
- Why does Sally wait for the Great Pumpkin with Linus instead of going out for tricks or treats? She is in love with him, Linus is her arch-enemy, She has nothing better to do, She hates candy
- Who is ashamed to have a brother that believes in the Great Pumpkin? Snoopy, Woodstock, Lucy, Linus
- Who cuts too many holes in their ghost costume? The Great Pumpkin, Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Sally
- Who wants Charlie Brown to kick the football in the beginning of the cartoon? Lucy, Snoopy, Sally, Woodstock