@DeanCollege is a great place for learning. If you like our quiz, please show your support by following @DeanCollege and by visiting Dean College. Their generous support allows us to continue providing resources for teachers and parents.
The following is taken from FunTrivia.com. The exact link is http://www.funtrivia.com/html5/index.cfm?qid=56401
Here is a quiz on ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’. It is for my speech and communications class. Enjoy.
- Who is the only one in the gang who believes in the Great Pumpkin? – Linus
- Who kept getting rocks when the gang was out for tricks or treats? – Charlie Brown
- Which kid’s identity was given away to the rest of the gang because of the usual cloud of dirt that follows him? – Pigpen
- Snoopy, dressed as a World War I flying ace, imagined that his _______ was an airplane. – dog house
- Where did almost everyone else go when Linus was waiting in the pumpkin patch for The Great Pumpkin? – out for trick or treats
- According to Linus, The Great Pumpkin rises up from the most _______ pumpkin patch. – sincere
- Why does Sally wait for the Great Pumpkin with Linus instead of going out for tricks or treats? She is in love with him
- Who is ashamed to have a brother that believes in the Great Pumpkin? – Lucy
- Who cuts too many holes in their ghost costume? Charlie Brown
- Who wants Charlie Brown to kick the football in the beginning of the cartoon? – Lucy
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today! Search for FREE!