My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia
- Winter Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: December Jokes
December Jokes / Top 10 December Pages / December Hashtags of the Day
December Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Who is the only one in the gang who believes in the Great Pumpkin? – Linus, Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Pigpen
- Who kept getting rocks when the gang was out for tricks or treats? Charlie Brown, No one, The Great Pumpkin, Linus
- Which kid’s identity was given away to the rest of the gang because of the usual cloud of dirt that follows him? Snoopy, Santa Claus, Linus, Pigpen
- Snoopy, dressed as a World War I flying ace, imagined that his _______ was an airplane. pumpkin, dog house, friend, candy
- Where did almost everyone else go when Linus was waiting in the pumpkin patch for The Great Pumpkin? out for trick or treats, to the store, home, on vacation
- According to Linus, The Great Pumpkin rises up from the most _______ pumpkin patch. sincere, unscrupulous, colorful, boisterous
- Why does Sally wait for the Great Pumpkin with Linus instead of going out for tricks or treats? She is in love with him, Linus is her arch-enemy, She has nothing better to do, She hates candy
- Who is ashamed to have a brother that believes in the Great Pumpkin? Snoopy, Woodstock, Lucy, Linus
- Who cuts too many holes in their ghost costume? The Great Pumpkin, Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Sally
- Who wants Charlie Brown to kick the football in the beginning of the cartoon? Lucy, Snoopy, Sally, Woodstock
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
1. Who is the first person Peppermint Patty invites over to Charlie Brown’s house for Thanksgiving?
Herself Her dad is out of town, so she heads over to Chuck’s house.
2. What time is Charlie Brown and his family supposed to be at his Grandmother’s place for dinner?
3. What does Snoopy have a fight with while setting up the table out in the yard?
A chair The chair gives him some pretty good licks!
4. According to the prayer said before the dinner, in what year did the pilgrims celebrate the first Thanksgiving feast?
5. Who said the Thanksgiving prayer?
Linus He is the logical one in all the Peanut shows!
6. Who made the plates and tossed them to each person at the beginning of the dinner?
Snoopy He cooked, prepared, and helped eat the dinner!
7. Who hurt Charlie Brown’s feelings complaining about the Thanksgiving dinner?
Peppermint Patty She wanted to know where the turkey is, etc..
8. In what type of building does Charlie Brown’s Grandmother live?
Condominium They sing the song on the way to the grandma’s place when Charlie Brown said the only problem is that she lives in a condominium.
8. In the end, two characters pull the wishbone apart. Who got the bigger piece? In the end, two characters pull the wishbone apart. Who got the bigger piece?
10. What year was the show made?
1. Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?
2. When catching snow flakes on his tongue, Linus thought the flakes needed something. What?
3. What might Linus do with his blanket when he grows up?
4. How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help?
5. During Charlie Brown’s psychiatric session with Lucy, he reveals that he has pantophobia. What’s that?
6. Instead of getting “a lot of stupid toys”, what is it that Lucy wants for Christmas?
7. In dictating a letter to Santa, Sally ultimately asks Santa for one gift. What is it?
8. Lucy was kissed once during the show. Who kissed her?
9. How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play?
10. What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play?
11. Here’s a tough one: What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music?
12. What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn’t recognize until he finally played it with only one finger?
13. What traditional Christmas carol does the entire Peanuts gang hum, and then eventually sing at the end of the show?