Top Joke Pages
Letter of the Week – B
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also, identify the high frequency words “the” and “a.”
- Read a book.
- Play with blocks and bounce a ball.
- Talk about the day you were born with your Mom or Dad.
- Count the buttons on Mommy or Daddy’s shirt.
- Ride your bicycle.
- Fly like a butterfly, hop like a bunny, buzz like a bee, growl like a bear.
- Listen to the sound of the birds outside.
- Count the windows in your bedroom.
- Draw a beautiful picture.
- Help make breakfast and eat a banana.
- Look for brown fall colors.
- Move your body to the music…. you can do it!
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.