To celebrate Autism Awareness Month, we will be sharing guest posts that focus on Autism and families. We also will be compiling a list of useful twitter Autism twitter accounts.
If you would like to share your experiences with Autism and would like to write a guest post for us, we would love to share!
We hope you enjoy!
- World Autism Awareness Day via Lorri Servati.
- The Importance of Peer Social Relationships for Individuals on the Autism Spectrum via Heather McCracken.
- World Autism Day: How Do YOU Show Your Support for #Autism? via Lorri Servati
- Autism Awareness: What You Should Know…. via Celeste Viciere.
- The Flutie Foundation Supports Families with Autism via My Town Tutors.
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!