Top Joke Pages
Letter of the Week – A
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “I” and “am.”
Please enjoy these activities with your child at home during the week.
- Learn your address and tell it to Mom or Dad.
- Be an artist, create something colorful.
- Eat an apple for a snack.
- Cut an apple in half and find the star.
- Make the sound of your favorite animal.
- Sing the alphabet song.
- Be an acrobat and try to do 10 somersaults.
- Write the letter “A a” ten times.
- Move like your favorite animal.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.