To celebrate Mother’s, during the month of May we will be compiling a list of quotes honoring the most important job in the world. Here is a preview!
- “The future destiny of the child is always the work of the mother.” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “All mothers are working mothers.” Author Unknown
- “There’s nothing like a mama-hug.” Adabella Radici
- “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart – a heart so large that everybody’s joy found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” Mark Twain
- “Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.” Author Unknown
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for FREE by using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!