Top Joke Pages
Letter of the Week – F
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “I” and “am.”
Please enjoy these activities with your child at home during the week.
- Tell a funny story to your Mom.
- Draw a picture of your family.
- Jump up and down fourteen times.
- Count forwards as far as you can go.
- Hop like a frog.
- Read your favorite story with someone in your family.
- Help fix lunch or dinner.
- Eat on of your favorite foods.
- Fly like a bird.
- Draw five triangles.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.