My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Our 50 week challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
Happy Halloween! We hope we don’t scare you!
- “Eat, drink and be scary.” – Author Unknown
- “Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days.” Author Unknown
- “A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.” – Erma Bombeck
- Scooby-Doo“Hold on, man. We don’t go anywhere with “scary,” “spooky,” “haunted,” or “forbidden” in the title.” – From
- “When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers,
- ‘tis near Halloween.” – Author Unknown
- From ghoulies and ghosties, And long-leggedy beasties, And things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!” – Scottish Saying
- “This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” – Conan O’Brien
- “There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.” Robert Brault
- “Where there is no imagination there is no horror.” – Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.
- “One need not be a chamber to be haunted; One need not be a house; The brain has corridors surpassing Material place.” – Emily Dickinson
- “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” – George Carlin
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
- “Voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!'” – Dexter Kozen
- “If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost.” – Lloyd Douglas
- “Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special.” – Chris Rock
- “Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on.” – River Phoenix
- “They that are born on Halloween shall see more than other folk.” – Saying of unknown origin”Being in a band you can wear whatever you want – it’s like an excuse for Halloween everyday.” – Gwen Stefani
- “A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night.” – J.M. Barrie
- “October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins…. Merry October!” Rainbow Rowell, Attachments
- On Hallowe’en the thing you must do, Is pretend that nothing can frighten you, And if somethin’ scares you and you want to run, Just let on like it’s Hallowe’en fun.” – Author Unknown
- “Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.” – Mason Cooley
- “Proof of our society’s decline is that Halloween has become a broad daylight event for many.” Robert Kirby
- “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween.” – Author Unknown
- “There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask.” – Colette
- “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.” – Rodney Dangerfield