If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups.
One of our greatest resources for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for 2013. (December 15, 2012 – December 15, 2013). We are so grateful to all the guest bloggers. We hope to continue to share great ideas in 2014.
- Eye Health Problems Kids Face After Excessive iPad Use by @getlenses
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in Your Classroom? by @plnaugle
- Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
- How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
- Top 10 Things A Student Should Never Say to a Teacher