My Town Tutors has a goal to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers. To help us be a tremendous resource for parents, we are creating a list of twitter accounts for parents that received a perfect 100% score from tweetgrader.
For each account, we have included the twitter name, the twitter profile, twitter followers, and the perfect twitter grade. We hope you find these accounts helpful and we would love your feedback.
As part of our goal to be a great resource for parents, we decided to create a list of parents who received a perfect 100% score from tweetgrader.
The only requirement is that the account receive a perfect score of 100 / 100 from tweet grader.
For each account we have included the twitter name, the twitter profile, twitter followers, and the perfect twitter grade. We hope you find them helpful and would love your feedback.
It is our hope to be the #1 resource for parents. We have been fortunate enough to have developed some close relationships with several members of the list. The parents who have written a guest blog for us are listed first and the remaining members are listed in reverse alphabetical order. We will be adding additional accounts in the future as we come across them.
Since all these accounts are 100% perfect. We have listed them in reverse alphabetical order. We will be adding additional accounts in the future as we come across them.
1. @pragmaticmom “I blog excessively about children’s and YA books. When I cover education and parenting, KidLit somehow slips in. Boston, MA · http://pragmaticmom.com” (41,300+ followers / 100/100 twitter grader)
My Town Tutors shared a guest blog with @pragmaticmom called Avoid Summer Learning Loss: Use a Summer Journal.
@pragmaticmom returned the favor with a guest post of her own called Summer Reading List for Kids of Fun Books with Science and Math Concepts
- @socialmoms – “SocialMoms is a community of influential moms who are active in social media. Join us at http://www.socialmoms.com! Ross, CA · http://www.socialmoms.com“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @ourkidsmom – “I am OurKidsMom: living & loving life with 4 kids (ages 20, 15, 5 & 4). Hop on over to the blog! · http://www.ourkidsmom.com“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @myfourmonkeys – Stay-at-home homeschooling mom of four. Blogger at MyFourMonkeys.com, Charter @chiquita Mom, & Social Media Director for @doubledutydivas. Richmond, VA · http://myfourmonkeys.com“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @mommyniri “Engineer for 12 years before I traded rat race for my rug rats. Social Media Junkie and Founder of http://www.MommyNiri.com & http://www.MommyNiriCares.com Boston · http://www.mommyniri.com“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @mommymoment – “Mom of 2, daycare provider, yoga instructor, mom blogger @firstname.lastname@example.org, and twitter fan! · http://mommymomentswithabby.blogspot.com/“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @MomCentral – “Engaging and helping influential moms build their platforms and increase their influence to support the brands they love! Boston, MA · http://www.MomCentral.com“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @mombloggersclub – “Founder: Global network of 18k mom/mum bloggers. Also: @socialgoodmoms @momblogmag. Writes for Gates Foundation, Babble Voices, Ricki Lake Here, there, everywhere · http://www.mombloggersclub.com“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @massholemommy – “Mom, step-mom, wife, WAHM, blogger, brand ambassador…oh, and I love living in New England! Questions? Just ask. South Shore MA · http://massholemommy.com/“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @HappyHousewife – “Happy Housewife, Savvy Blogger, #DealPro. Classical pianist, wannabe trapeze artist. Slept in Cinderella’s castle. Shattering homeschool stereotypes since ’00. Florida · http://thehappyhousewife.com” (100/100 twitter grader)
- @everythingmom – “Sharing what’s at the Heart & Soul of Every Mom. Connecting with Brands: http://bit.ly/IptMml Tweets by: @cbadov & @michdavies Canada · http://www.everythingmom.com” (100/100 twitter grader)
- @coolmomdotcom – “Making moms laugh since 2008. Forbes one of 100 top sites for women also at @daphbrog Basic cable superstar,comic, funny. youtube.com/coolmomdotcom Los Angeles · http://www.coolmom.com (100/100 twitter grader)
- @bridgettela – “The Experimental Mommy, Brand Ambassador, Mom Blogger, Double Duty Diva Blog Network and Reviewer’s Retreat Co-Owner, New Orleans native and Science Geek – New Orleans, LA ·http://www.thenotsoblog.com “ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @Boston_Moms “Edited by @kristipalma, a married, full-time working mom of two, who aims to provide resources and information for parents in Boston and beyond. Boston, MA · http://boston.com/moms“ (100/100 twitter grader)
- @bostonmamas “Christine Koh = Boston lifer. Music + brain scientist turned writer, editor, designer, + consultant. Mom of Laurel & Violet. Proponent of Oxford commas. Boston · http://www.bostonmamas.com/” (100/100 twitter grader)
- @bigcitymoms – “Marketing, Research, &Local Events for expectant moms, new moms,& families.Events include- new moms lunches, expectant events, support, seminars,classes,& more. NYC · http://www.bigcitymoms.com (100/100 twitter grader)
My Town Tutors is a website that connects South Shore parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area.