My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees!
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area.
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many riddles that might be used in a classroom. Hopefully you find them useful and can have some fun with them.
For the answers, please click here!
- What has 18 legs and catches flies?
- What is brown and “sticky?”
- How far can a dog run into the woods? would be running out of the words.
- What is Smokey the Bear’s middle name?
- Is there a 4th of July in England?
- What goes up and down stairs without moving?
- Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.
- What can you catch but not throw?
- I run, yet I have no legs. What am I?
- Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.
- Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
- What goes around the world and stays in a corner?.
- What gets wetter the more it dries?.
- The more there is, the less you see.
- They come at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen.