Top Joke Pages
365 SEO Tips for Small Business
@JonLJenMarc began a twitter journey on November 7, 2013. Before that day, they knew nothing about twitter or how it could help make connections with teachers in Massachusetts, American, and around the world.
In the weeks before joining twitter, @JonLJenMarc read the twitter 101 page listed with My Town Tutors, a website that makes it easy for parents to connect with local teachers who tutor.
Over the next several weeks we will be tracking the progress of how @JonLJenMarc will use twitter to make important connections in education. Hopefully, some of steps along their journey can help you with your own twitter journey!
@JonLJenMarc began a twitter journey on November 7, 2013 with ZERO followers. Before that day, they knew nothing about twitter or how it could help make connections with teachers in Massachusetts, America, and around the world.
On Saturday November 16, they had over 100 followers. How did they do it? Here are 5 tips:
- Read the Twitter 101 page to gain a better understanding of twitter.
- Answer 5 important questions for twitter users.
- Define your twitter audience.
- Define your twitter goal.
- Take advice: Twitter Rookie Tips: @CoolCatTeacher has Great Advice!
- Use targeted following: Follow the Leaders
- Thank your 1st followers.
- Follow 1001 Twitter Accounts
- Attract QUALITY followers.
- Don’t Use DMs.
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!