Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: January Jokes
January Jokes/ Top 10 January Pages / January Hashtags of the Day
January Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Great Advice: Top 10 Social Media Tips for High School Athletes!
Check out more Super Bowl blogs!
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
- “The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel – these are the things that endure and these are the qualities that are so much more important than any of the events that occasion them.”
- “….I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
- “Winning is not a sometime thing…it’s an all the time thing. You don’t win once in a while…you don’t do the right thing once in a while…you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit.”
- “The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.”
- “If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you’ll be fired with enthusiasm.”
- “Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off of the goal.”
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
- “The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.”