Top Social Studies Jokes
School Jokes: The Best (& Worst) School Jokes for #Teachers
FREE U.S. History Lessons & Ideas
Presidential Election Jokes
Top U.S. History Jokes
- What did one American flag say to the other flag?….. Nothing. It just waved!
- Where did General Patton put his armies?… In his sleevies!
- What ghost haunted King George III?… The spirit of ‘76!
- What’s red, white and blue?… Our flag, of course. And a sad candy cane! (Top Christmas Jokes)
- What do you call an American World War II soldier who draws cartoons?…Yankee Doodler.
- My great-grandfather fought with the French in World War II, …. Your relatives couldn’t get along with anyone, could they?
- What are the two main rules in the Army?… 1. The commanding officer is always right. 2. If the commanding officer is not right, see #1
- “If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn’t have declared their independence from it.” Stephen Colbert