My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, Sports Jokes for Kids, May Jokes for Kids
Top Joke Pages:
Google Search “World Cup Jokes”
- Why did the soccer ball quit the team?… It was tired of being kicked around.
- Why do soccer players do well in school?… Because they know how to use their heads. (180 School Jokes)
- What lights up a soccer stadium?… A soccer match
- What kind of tea do soccer players drink?… Penal-Tea
- Why did the soccer player bring string to her game?… So she could tie the score
- What is a ghost’s favorite position in soccer?… Ghoul keeper. (101 Halloween Jokes)
- How did the soccer field get all wet?… The players dribbled all over it.
- Why can’t Cinderella play soccer?… Because she always runs away from the ball.
- What runs around a soccer field but never moves?… A fence!
- Why didn’t the dog want to play soccer?… He was a boxer.
- What game do girls dislike?… Soccer (sock her).
- What did the bumble bee forward say after getting a goal?… Hive scored
- When is a soccer player like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
- How do we know that soccer referees are happy?…. Because they whistle while they work.
- What kind of soccer team cries when it loses?… A bawl (ball) club.
- Why isn’t soccer played in the jungle always fair?… Because of the cheetahs (cheaters).
- Why do soccer players make the honor roll in school?… Because they know how to use their heads. (180 School Jokes)
- What do you call an person from (country of your choice) in the World Cup Final?… Referee.
- Why do so many Americans play soccer?… So they don’t have to watch it on TV.
- What’s the difference between (country of your choice)’s world cup soccer squad and a teabag?… A tea bag stays in the cup longer.
- What’s the difference between (country of your choice) and an albatross?…An albatross has got two decent wings.
- What is the difference between (country of your choice) and the Bermuda triangle?… The Bermuda triangle has three points.
- What happens when the opposition cross the halfway line against (country of your choice)?… They score.
- How do soccer players stay cool during a game?… They stand near the fans!
- Why did the soccer player bring string to the game?… So he could tie the score.
- Why was Cinderella such a bad soccer player?… Her coach was a pumpkin. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Where do soccer players go to get a new uniform?… New Jersey (Top Geography Jokes & Top 500 Jokes for U.S. States)
- What would you get if you crossed a soccer player and the Invisible Man?… Soccer like no one has ever seen.
- What did the mummy soccer coach say at the end of practice?… “Let’s wrap this up!” (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Why was the skeleton always left out in a soccer game?… Because he had no body to go with. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Which soccer player has the biggest cleats?… The one with the biggest feet.
- What position do ghosts play in soccer?… Ghoulie
- What is it called when a dinosaur gets a goal?… A dino-score.
- Why was the soccer field wet on a sunny day?… The players dribbled all over it.
- How do birds cheer for their soccer teams?… They egg them on.
- Why did the chicken get ejected from the soccer game?… For persistent fowl play.