My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
We also have a coaching youth basketball page with great information for youth basketball coaches!
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
- What did one wolf say to another?… Howl’s it goin’!
- What do you call a lumberjack wolf?… A timber wolf!
- What do you call a lost wolf?… A where-wolf!
- Why did the boy cry wolf?… To get a Howling experience.
- What do wolf parties always start at midnight?… So they can have a howling good time!
- What did one wolf say to another?… Let’s go catch some fast food!
- What do you get when you cross Fred Astaire and a wolf?… Dances with wolves.
- Why did the wolf cross the road?… He was chasing the chicken!
- What did one wolf say to the other?… Howl do you do.
- What does a wolf receptionist say?… Howl may I help you?
- Where does a wolf sit in the movie theater?… Anywhere it wants to!
- What do you call a wolf with a carrot in each ear?… Anything you want as he can’t hear you!
- What do you say when you meet a talking wolf?… Howl about that?
- What did the grape say when the wolf stood on it?… Nothing, it just let out a little wine!
- Why did the wolf cross the road?… To prove to the possum that it could be done!
- What did the wolf say when someone stepped on his foot?… Aoooowwwwww!